Terms Of Services
We reserve the right to discontinue, suspend, cancel, deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account. We further reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to restrict, refuse, terminate, or suspend your access to or use of all or any part of the services, at any time and for any reason without giving any prior notice, in our sole discretion, including without limitation, in such instances wherein we believe that you are or might be engaged in any form of fraudulent, illegal, or otherwise improper activity regarding the services. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
Some of the services offered on the Digital Professionals website might require registration. Without completing such registration you will not be able to use such services. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted during the registration process. You further agree to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and/or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security, and (b) exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements. You understand and agree that our services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners and that these communications are considered part of the services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our services may include advertisements.
PROHIBITED ACTS, MONITORING OF CONTENT AND TERMINATION
The Digital Professionals website may contain e-mail services, blogs, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, calendars and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Digital Professionals website and Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the Digital Professionals website or particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Digital Professionals website or Communication Services you will not:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is
unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous,
or invasive of another’s privacy.
2. Harm minors in any way.
3. impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a Digital Professionals official or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Digital Professionals website or Communication Services.
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, charity requests, petitions for signatures, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
9. interfere with or disrupt the Digital Professionals website or Communication Services or servers or networks connected to the Site or Communication Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Communication Services.
10. intentionallyor unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
11. post, list or transmit articles which are off topic according to the description of the group affected (collectively, the “Prohibited Acts”).
You understand that all communications and all information, data, text, images, software, icons, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by users of the Digital Professionals website, (collectively, “User Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content or communications originated.
All content included on the Digital Professionals website and delivered to subscribers as part of the service, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Digital Professionals.